We are dedicated to treating your pet as if it were one of our own. We ensure that our wide range of services provide your pet with the highest quality care available.
- Evaluation of any and all internal organ systems including: gastrointestinal, liver, spleen, urinary tract, respiratory tract, cardiovascular system, neurology, and infectious diseases.
- Oncology evaluation and treatment.
- Upper GI endoscopy (gastroduodenoscopy)
- Lower GI endoscopy (colonoscopy)
- Rhinoscopy (endoscopy of nasal cavities and throat)
- Bronchoscopy (endoscopy of airways)
- Cystoscopy (endoscopy of urinary tract)
- Laparoscopy (endoscopy through a 5-mm incision to evaluate and obtain samples from internal organs)
- Urethral stents (to open blocked or narrowed urethras)
- Tracheal stents (to open blocked or narrowed tracheas)
- Laser ablation of ectopic ureters or bladder tumors
- I-131 therapy for hyperthyroid cats (available in the near future)
- Soft-tissue surgery - including oncologic, gastrointestinal, urogenital, and cardiothoracic procedures, as well as wound management and skin reconstruction
- Minimally invasive surgery techniques for gastrointestinal, urogenital, and cardiovascular procedures, as well as fracture repair
- Orthopedic surgery - Including fractured bone repairs, joint dislocation repairs, and knee injury repairs through a lateral suture or TPLO (tibial plateau levelling osteotomy) for cruciate rupture and patella luxation repair.
- Neurologic surgery for herniated intervertebral discs
Diagnostic and Lab Procedures: We provide in-house blood and lab services, usually being able to provide results within 24 hours.
We offer after-hours emergency services when your regular veterinarian is closed. The goal of the emergency service is to administer quality care while also providing owners with options. Patients will be treated with the intent for follow up to be done by the primary veterinarian the next business day. Our specialists have made themselves available for around-the-clock consultation at our emergency clinician's discretion. Transfer to internal medicine or surgery can be facilitated with a referral from your primary care doctor.
At no point during your pet's hospitalization, will they be left unsupervised. Our specially trained technical staff is in the hospital 24/7 monitoring and administering your pet's individually customized treatment plan. Our trained staff will communicate directly with you about your pet's progress and we encourage owner visits.
We carry a comprehensive line of prescription medications and work closely with outside veterinary compounding pharmacies to customize dosing and flavor options.
Cash, check, Care Credit, and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.