Our specialists ensure to stay abreast on the latest research and veterinary technologies. Often times, this includes our specialists performing their own research and publishing their findings on a national level. View research publications and expert case studies performed by our specialists by accessing the links in the archive below.
- Urethral Stenting for Obstructive Uropathy Utilizing Digital Radiography for Guidance: Feasibility and Clinical Outcome in 26 Dogs
- Laparoscopic Splenic Biopsy in Dogs and Cats: 15 Cases
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy for Management of Uncomplicated Gall Bladder Mucocele in Six Dogs
- Community-acquired infectious pneumonia in puppies: 65 cases
- Advances in Flexible Endoscopy
- Clinical peripheral neuropathy associated with diabetes mellitus in 3 dogs
- Progression of a solitary, malignant cutaneous plasma-cell tumour to multiple myeloma in a cat